November 12, 2011

Conversations with Angels

Conversations with Angels

The Angels were all singing out of tune.
~Lord Byron


When I sat down to write about Angels that became the basis for this book, I meditated on connecting with the Source of Love and Light.

Then I asked this question:

What is the Message I am bringing with this writing?

Then I sat and waited for an answer.

Then I started writing.

The following entries are what I wrote during that session.
I have no recollection of the content of that writing, only that I was typing something really fast. 
When the session was over I saved the file and was asked to read it outloud. 
When I read it I was just as surprised as the others who were listening. 
Here I offer you these wisdoms, with my questions and the Angels answers. 
Enjoy for yourself and send me your comments. 
We are still researchign this phenomenon. 


With Love and Light,
Morrin

No comments:

Post a Comment