June 01, 2011





Angel of Change

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.  ~Michelangelo


I am Angel of Change.

Start from the beginning.
There is never too much work,
make work your passion, live it in truth.

You are what you are becoming. 
What do you want to be becoming?

You know what you are becoming:
Aware, with Light, with knowing,
What do you add to that?
bring it forward.
Bring it all forward.
Step by step.

How do I bring mine forward?

YOu live it forward.
you live.
Remember who you are and live that.

Who am I?
YOu know who you are.

Sunshine in the light,
Angel light bright,
Baby breath, Iridescent, transparent
Content,
Satisfied and
ready for the next step.

What is the next step?
You then decide, not now.

What is now?
Love and Light.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment