June 01, 2011

Angel of Preparation




Angel of Preparation
Thorns and stings
And those such things
Just make stronger
Our angel wings.
~Terri Guillemets




What is preparation?
It is a place of peace and contemplation.

What do I contemplate?
What you still need to do in these Earth lives.

What do I need to do?
Live with passion. Love with Light.

But I do!

Bring it to people.

How do I let them know?

Write your passion.
They will know. They will see it in you.
They will come to you.

Who will help me write?
You can write.

you have passion, you have to do it yourself.

You have connection to Source.
who else do you need?
Help is out in the environment. Tap into it any time.

How was my mission modified lately?
Path is the same, love is the same, 
create your own way.
You are on the way.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment