June 02, 2011

Angel of Guidance



Angel of Guidance

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly."
~Gilbert Chesterton 1874-1936


I am to guide you
But I stay near and silent

Then Why are you here?
To guide you

Where to?
Forward

Why now?
This is when you need help

Where is forward?
Where you want it

help me move forward

You are always moving forward

Help me move toward...

Define your goal
Then move toward

It changes….

How can I be certain?
Are you certain you are uncertain?

How do I decide what to do?
Decide what’s important first

What should be important to me?
You

how you can experience you
express you
do you

Where is my path?
It starts in your heart

Where does it lead?
Wherever you want

What should I choose?
Love

What work will I do?
Choose

How do I choose?
Choose what you love

What if I love many things or nothing in particular
Choose Love

What does it all mean?
Stop and 
Breathe Love

No comments:

Post a Comment